Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 26, 2021

Let Go Let God Spread World Peace

My Peaceful Heart Spreads Peace Throughout The World. 

When I toss a pebble into still water, I can see ripples spread out from around it. One small pebble can create an effect that far extends outward. I remember this when I think of the state of the world today. The spiritual energy I put forth causes a ripple effect that extends beyond me and the people I know, reaching people I will likely never meet. A peaceful world begins with my peaceful heart. When I wonder what I can do to bring peace to the far corners of the world, I begin where I am. I am patient and understanding. I am quick to offer forgiveness and lend a helping hand. I trust that being a peaceful presence will reach far beyond me, blessing so many lives.

Then turning to the disciples, Jesus said to them privately, “Blessed are the eyes that see what you see!”—Luke 10:23

No comments:

Post a Comment