Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Let Go Let God Receive Guidance

I Am Grateful For The Gift Of Spiritual Intuition. 

When I need to make a decision or decide my next steps, my first thought might be to look for directions outside myself. Today I make a new choice. I become quiet and receptive and connect with my still, small voice. Fresh ideas and specific solutions arise in my mind as I place my oneness with God at the forefront of my mind. If I have a question, I write it down, go into meditation, and trust my impressions. I invest some time in a spiritual search using my intuition, aligning with that part of me that knows answers and inspiration are already at hand. I tap into an abundant storehouse of knowledge and discover more about who I am and who I am called to be along this journey of a lifetime!

Now listen to me. I will give you counsel, and God be with you!–Exodus 18:19

No comments:

Post a Comment