Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 30, 2021

Let Go Let God With Spiritual Power

I Have The Power To Shape My Life. 

I am blessed with spiritual powers that I use to create my world. As I choose my thoughts, feelings, words, and actions, I am using my powers creatively and with intention. For instance, I express the power of love to contribute to a world of harmony and peace. I connect with my restorative power of life to send healing energy throughout my body. I use my power of understanding to deepen my awareness of my spiritual nature. When faced with a decision to make, I discern the options available to me through my power of wisdom, and I use my power of will to choose the best one. My power of faith helps me believe those I hold in prayer are abundantly blessed. I am a divine being, blessed with spiritual gifts that make me powerful beyond measure.

For the kingdom of God depends not on talk but on power.—1 Corinthians 4:20

No comments:

Post a Comment