Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Let Go Let God Protect

I Bless The Earth With Love And Care. 

I am a caretaker of my beloved home, planet Earth. Just as I want my living space, my body, and my loved ones cared for and protected, I pray for and work to protect the earth. The Book of Genesis proclaims humankind was given dominion over the fish, birds, and living things of the earth. I accept this authority and use it wisely. I am mindful of steps I can take to support a healthy and vibrant planet. Recycling, opting for environmentally safe products, and working to eliminate litter and contamination help keep waterways, air, and environments safe for all life. In my spiritual practice I bless and give thanks in honor of the earth and for all those who share the call for its protection.

As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.—Genesis 8:22

No comments:

Post a Comment