Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Let Go Let God Spread Harmony

The Harmony I Seek Begins With Me. 

It’s natural to want to live in harmony with other people and the world around me, but I cannot expect to find harmony around me if there is inharmony within. I search myself for anything that may be keeping me from living harmoniously. Maybe I’ve been working too hard and need some rest and relaxation. Or perhaps I could benefit from some calming time in nature. The best way to regain harmony is to tend to my spiritual life. I take time to rest in the Silence, quieting my mind. I listen to my favorite music or read my most treasured scripture, opening my heart. I feel deep peace on these walks with God, and I carry the harmony that soothes my soul into the world.

As a plan for the fullness of time, to gather up all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.—Ephesians 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment