Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Let Go Let God Release

I Release My Past And Future And Embrace My Present. 

How many times have I tried to get started on a new endeavor only to shrink from it, feeling hesitant remembering past mistakes or feeling fearful about whether I have the ability or talent to complete it successfully? I rob myself of my power and agency when I dwell in the past or future. With gratitude, I release the past, taking from it lessons I’ve learned and memories I want to treasure. With acceptance, I release the future, doing what I can to ensure my success and then letting go of concern about whether my efforts are enough. Releasing the past and future keeps my attention focused on the present moment. This is where I am most aware of my divine nature, where I most fully feel the presence of God.

So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!—2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment