Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 2, 2021

Let Go Let God Contemplate

I Contemplate My Journey Of Faith On Good Friday. 

I remember times in my life when my faith was tested, particularly at those times I faced a seemingly hopeless situation or a painful ending. Today I focus my thoughts on Jesus’ final hours. I search beyond the pain and fear he surely felt and imagine the faith that sustained him until the end. As I contemplate Jesus’ suffering and his eventual acceptance at the end of his life, I am reminded of the times when my faith may have waned before it led me to a place of acceptance. Just as Jesus overcame the cross, I, too, have overcome my darkest moments and toughest trials. I contemplate this overcoming and give thanks the faith Jesus demonstrated lives in me.

I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!—John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment