Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Let Go Let God Know Prosperity

Prosperity Blesses My Life. 

Prosperity is so much more than what’s in my wallet or bank account. Prosperity is a mindful focus on the things that are important to me and help me feel happy and successful in life. I feel prosperous when my family is happy, my life has meaning, and I am meeting my goals and living my dreams. I feel prosperous when I walk the path of life in deep awareness of God, the true source of prosperity and peace. How blessed I am to know that I am not alone, that God is within and all around me. I train my thoughts on abundance. As the divine idea of prosperity fills my consciousness, so, too, does it manifest in every area of my life. I am so grateful for my prosperity.

Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and prosper for us the work of our hands—O prosper the work of our hands!–Psalm 90:17

No comments:

Post a Comment