Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

Comfort Comes When I Embody God's Gentleness And Compassion. 

When I see someone in distress, I want to do what I can to ease their pain. I center myself so I can be spiritually present. At the core of my being, my divine nature knows just what to do and say to bring calm and ease. Sometimes there just are no words that can relieve another’s burden. It is then that my loving touch can speak volumes. If we are not together, then I send love and prayers across the miles. I trust that they will feel my prayer and be comforted by it. There are times when I may need comfort as well. I prioritize my needs and give myself the opportunity to take some time alone and find peace in whatever way works for me. God is with me and I am comforted.

Let your steadfast love become my comfort according to your promise to your servant.—Psalm 119:76

No comments:

Post a Comment