Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 16, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Happy

My Soul Sings A Song Of Happiness. 

The joy I feel in my heart is the source of my happiness. My mood is light and my outlook bright because of the happiness I bring to every area of my life. Being in joyful connection with the Christ essence within me, I go through life uplifted and happy. My happiness helps me rise above anything that might bring me down. I am kind and welcoming to everyone I encounter, and my cheer and laughter come forth easily. Being happy is a constant reminder not to sweat the small stuff and remember what is truly important in life: my friends and family, the majesty of the natural world, and the joy of living a spiritual life. In tune with my divine essence, I am a happy and joyful person.

Happy are the people to whom such blessings fall; happy are the people whose God is the Lord.–Psalm 144:15

No comments:

Post a Comment