Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

Affirming Divine Order Eases My Mind And Soothes My Soul.

When the events of the world appear chaotic, I have faith divine order is present within every aspect of life. This helps me when the news of the world weighs heavy on my heart. I find affirming divine order lifts me out of the troubled energy of the world and reminds me of Spirit’s omnipresence. Now when I pray, I begin with a prayer of gratitude for divine order. I don’t deny the pain and dysfunction I encounter, but I don’t resign myself to it either. I use my understanding to affirm love is greater than hate, peace is greater than chaos, and God is greater than everything. Affirming divine order is so much more than hoping for the best. It is declaring with faith that wherever I am, God is, and all is well.

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment