Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 16, 2024

Let Go Let God Have Faith

I Have Faith In The Orderly Process Of Manifestation.

I plant seeds in good soil and cover them over. I spend the next several days watering them and looking for sprouts breaking through the surface. I trust growth is happening even though I am unable to see it. I think of this image when my faith wavers or I feel impatient waiting for the manifest result of my prayer. I have faith in God and in the power of affirmative thought. Just as I do my part to encourage the seed to open and the sprout to surface, I do what I can to tend the fertile soil of my life for my prayer to manifest. I do this because I have faith the seeds I plant will bloom, just as I have faith in God and the power of my thoughts and feelings to bring my prayers to life.

By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was made from things that are not visible.—Hebrews 11:3

No comments:

Post a Comment