Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Let Go Let God Practice Self-Care

I Honor My Needs And Treat Myself With Loving-Kindness.

Feeling stuck, bored, or tempted to indulge in unhealthy habits is my signal to prioritize self-care. I realize if I neglect my needs, I won’t be able to care for anyone else, especially those who depend on me. I pay attention as my soul communicates to me through my feelings of longing. I may crave time in nature, my favorite music, or the company of close family and friends. I honor myself through my commitment to self-care. I start my day in prayer feeling gratitude for the precious gift of life. I honor this gift with restful interludes, good and nutritious food, and plenty of exercise. Through my self-care practices, I strengthen my awareness of my divine identity and declare infinite life is flowing through me. 

My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.—Exodus 33:14

No comments:

Post a Comment