Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Let Go Let God Bless Travelers

I Bless Myself and My Fellow travelers On Our Journeys.

Whether traveling on vacation or for my career or another serious matter, I want for my journeys to be smooth and uncomplicated. Before I leave on a trip, I bless myself with prayers of safety and serenity. I bless fellow drivers and passengers, employees at airports and train stations, and all others who help travelers get where they’re going. If scheduling hiccups arise, I affirm divine order and bless with thoughts of calm and cooperation all the people who are working to navigate delays and interruptions. I relax as I travel, trusting the presence of God goes with me wherever and however I go. With a prayer of gratitude in my heart upon my arrival, I feel truly blessed. 

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.—Psalm 91:11

No comments:

Post a Comment