Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Let Go Let God Forgive

I Heal Myself Through Forgiveness

Forgiveness may feel uncomfortable, especially if it prompts me to revisit hurtful words or actions. Understanding how forgiveness leads to healing helps my willingness. I am patient with myself if the process feels slow. In prayer, I begin to release the anger and resentment that constrict my heart and weigh heavy on my mind. I release the tension I may be carrying to feel lighter and freer in my mind and body. I also heal spiritually, especially if my grudges and resentments led me to feel estranged from God. Forgiveness helps me regain my sense of spiritual connection. Forgiveness frees and heals me. In the past, I may have thought forgiving was for the benefit of others. Now I understand it is for me. 

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.—Luke 6:37

No comments:

Post a Comment