Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Successful

I Use My Divine Gifts To Ensure Success For Myself And Others.

There are so many ways to define success. I may have grown up thinking it meant worldly achievement and acquiring the finest things. Or I might have measured success by how much I had learned or how many friends I had. It’s natural to feel proud and satisfied with what I’ve achieved in life, but it’s also important not to tie my identity to it. I count my spiritual growth and understanding among my greatest successes. I am a spiritual being bringing my divine gifts to bear in every corner of my life. I bring compassion and loving care to those who are struggling, strength and will as I am called to lead, and imagination and faith to create my life, one dream at a time. 

Beloved, we are God’s children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this: when he is revealed, we will be like him, for we will see him as he is.—1 John 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment