Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 19, 2024

Let Go Let God Hold The High Watch For World Peace

I Hold The High Watch And Envision Peace Growing Throughout The World.

When I learn of difficulties in the world, I hold the high watch. I visualize citizens, leaders, and countries of the world enfolded in divine love and working together toward peace. I can also put feet on my prayers and join a cause meaningful to me that supports peace. Change often occurs through the efforts of like-minded people who want to make a difference. I am inspired by these special folks and consider which of my talents I could share. Through it all, I pray. Prayer has no limits and knows no geographic or cultural boundaries; it reaches hearts and minds everywhere. I hold the high watch for the people of the world, understanding I can and do make a difference.

Put things in order, listen to my appeal, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.—2 Corinthians 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment