Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Let Go Let God Seek Guidance

I Focus On God's Guidance Within And Leave Negativity Behind.

In Myrtle Fillmore’s Healing Letters, the Unity cofounder wrote, “By following the teaching of Jesus Christ and seeking guidance of the Most High [the individual] does not leave room for negative thought to enter. Health, or harmony, is the one presence and the one power in the universe.” I take these words to heart and notice the ways the noise of daily life crowds out my indwelling guidance. So much information and so many opinions flood my senses, I may lose touch with the still, small voice within that would guide my heart and direct my steps. As I commit to focusing my attention and energy on God, the clamor and confusion of the world begins to fade, and my guidance becomes increasingly clear.

That this is God, our God forever and ever. He will be our guide forever.—Psalm 48:14

No comments:

Post a Comment