Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Let Go Let God With Appreciation

Practicing Appreciation Prepares Me To Receive More And More Divine Blessings.

When I understand that what I appreciate appreciates, the importance of being thankful takes on added meaning. Appreciation is a powerful spiritual tool, a way of affirming my prosperity and opening myself to receive even more. Appreciation centers my attention on God and away from what might be lacking materially in my life. As I practice appreciation, my awareness of my blessings grows, directing my attention toward all the good things I have. At the level of Spirit, I have everything I need. As I pray, I touch the peace and perfection of the Divine and claim the gifts of Spirit that fill my consciousness and become my life.

May the Lord reward you for your deeds, and may you have a full reward from the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come for refuge!—Ruth 2:12

No comments:

Post a Comment