Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Let Go Let God Live In Prosperity

I Live An Abundant Life.

It often has been said, “You can’t take it with you.” While it is true that money and material possessions must be left behind when I transition from this life, these things are not the source of my prosperity. My true wealth lies in my consciousness, my ability to give and receive love, to share what I have and receive from others with equal joy, to understand and use the creative power of thought, and to know myself and all people as living expressions of the Divine. I live consciously and abundantly, making wise use of the earth’s resources and drawing upon the limitless storehouse of divine ideas. Through the power of God within me, I enrich my life, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. 

But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes and where thieves do not break in and steal.—Matthew 6:20

No comments:

Post a Comment