Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 23, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Protected

I Am Protected In The Presence Of God Within Me.

Within the presence of God, I feel the enveloping protection of divine love. This is my safety and my sanctuary, knowing no matter the kind of darkness that descends around me, there is always a light shining through it. Not only is this light around me, it is also within me. In moments of quiet contemplation, I touch the presence of God, the source of the eternal, enduring light. As I pray, I feel my oneness with Spirit and begin to understand I need not search outside myself for this protecting presence or pray to have it with me. I am divine, an expression of the strength, power, and grace of Spirit. This is my security and my protection as I shine the light of God. 

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.—Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment