Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Let Go Let God as Authenticity

I am authentically divine.
 
Jesus taught that the kingdom of God lies within each person. At the heart of my being glows a spark of divinity that can never be extinguished. With God as the architect of my being, I am indisputably one with God, the Infinite. If I forget the truth of who I am, I may begin to act in ways that do not reflect my divine nature. So I extend grace and love to myself. I use the power of prayer to direct my thoughts to spiritual truth, which tells of my divine origin. I connect with Spirit within and remember my innate qualities of peace, love, and joy. I forgive myself for times I missed the mark. Although my humanity remains imperfect, my spirit is divinely perfected. I am authentically divine.

There is one body and one Spirit ... who is above all and through all and in all.—Ephesians 4:4, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment