Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Let Go Let God as Potential

Centered in Truth, my spiritual potential is unlimited.
 
The word potential is defined as “the inherent capacity for coming into being.” In this sense I embrace the spiritual potential that defines my own being. Whatever limits may appear as this day unfolds, I remember that these are merely expressions of my human consciousness. Spirit is my only Truth. Each day offers rich opportunities to deny power to ideas of limitation and remember the spiritual Truth that Paul affirmed in his letter to the Philippians: “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” I allow my spiritual potential to manifest through every challenge and experience. By unleashing my divine potential I dissolve negative energies and become an expression of pure love and infinite possibility.

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.—Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment