Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Let Go Let God in the Present Moment

I say Yes! to this moment.
 
My life is filled with sublime experiences. Yet even the everyday occurrences, those that may seem routine, hold a blessing. I recognize that activities like maintaining my house or paying my bills are important and honorable. I remain centered in each moment and give thanks for the resources that provide for my needs. Beyond the ordinary, I say Yes! to the rising sun and the stars that fill the night sky. I say Yes! to the laughter of a child and to the memories of a childhood long ago. I recognize the beauty and sacredness of every moment. As I focus on the present moment, my day flows and things seem to happen in timely ways. I find myself saying Yes! to each one.

For in him every one of God’s promises is a “Yes.” For this reason it is through him that we say the “Amen,” to the glory of God.—2 Corinthians 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment