Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 13, 2018

Let Go Let God with Perspective

My best ideas arrive when I make space for Spirit.
 
Sometimes my mind can spin in circles. I might find myself ruminating for days about a challenge, playing the same scenarios over and over, unable to resolve or fix the situation. Still, I cannot see my life situation clearly without stepping back to see the larger picture. I might choose to distance myself by taking a walk, participating in a yoga class, or sitting in nature. If I am unable to retreat physically, I might take a few deeps breaths and engage in silent prayer or meditation. By willingly stepping back from any problem, I create much-needed space for Spirit to express fully. In this space, I am inspired by divine ideas that reveal to me an amazing vision for my life’s perfect unfolding.
Set your minds on things that are above, not on the things that are on earth.—Colossians 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment