Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Let Go Let God be Free

I am free in the one mind of Spirit.
 
A belief that I am incapable, broken, or lacking in some essential characteristic may appear to limit my freedom as surely as chains or bars of iron. Reflecting on times I felt confined, I discover the freedom found in transcending the limits of human beliefs when I turn to Spirit within. In quiet moments of prayer, I still the chatter in my mind that says I can’t. Divine mind is incapable of seeing limits or barriers, and I open my mind to the freedom of knowing unlimited possibilities exist for me and for our world. I discover new ideas revealed that allow me to overcome perceived obstacles. Denying the power of fears and judgments of the human experience, I am free in the one mind of Spirit.

Only, live your life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.—Philippians 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment