Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Let Go Let God be Protected

Truth protects me from the limits of error thoughts.
 
Conditions in the world and messages around me may cause me to become fearful or feel threatened. Right where I am, I pause and take a gentle, centering breath. I turn my attention to the words of Truth that arise from divine mind. I affirm: I am whole and complete. I live in the flow of divine love, safe and secure. I am calm as I no longer give power to thoughts that I am less than whole or lacking in any way. Claiming the love that I am, I acknowledge the perfect peace of Spirit that is the very essence of my being. I live confidently, supported by ideas of Truth. Error thoughts embedded in the world around me cannot limit the success of my work nor the blessings that I receive.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts; so I am helped.—Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment