Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

I am a divine being, following a path to my highest good.
 
The Bible shares the story of Solomon, a king whose rule was not without challenges. His efforts to solve problems by himself met with mixed results initially. But Solomon learned that he had within him the wisdom he sought. So, too, the spirit of God within me is my answer through any challenge. A block to my spiritual achievement can occur if I become “worried and distracted by many things” (Luke 10:41) in my human thinking. I remove it by shifting my attention from uncertainty to the deep certainty within me. No matter what my ego mind tells me, there is absolutely nothing to fear when I live the truth that I am here on spiritual assignment. I am a divine being, following a path to my highest good.

I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground.—Isaiah 42:16

No comments:

Post a Comment