Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Let Go Let God Forgive

As I forgive others, I am centered in peace.
 
When Jesus taught his disciples the importance of forgiveness, he was not just speaking of a moral imperative, but of a practical spiritual guide. When I hold on to attitudes of anger, judgment, blame, and resentment toward others, I am weighing down my own consciousness and blocking the free flow of divine energy within and through me. As I choose to forgive I dissolve the blockage within. Certainly my choice for forgiveness will have a positive impact on those I forgive, whether or not they consciously recognize and accept it. But I am powerless over others’ choices. I am simply left with the opportunity to feel lighter and more loving as I forgive. Truly, as I forgive others, I am centered in peace.
Jesus said to him, “Not seven times, but, I tell you, seventy-seven times.”—Matthew 18:22

No comments:

Post a Comment