Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Let Go Let God with Faith

I have a deep, inner faith that grows every day.
 
Change can be disconcerting and may require making adjustments in life. What supports me in facing the unknown is my faith. There is nothing to fear when life throws me a curveball. I have faith that I possess everything I require right within me. My faith has only grown with each new situation I have faced in my life. It will never leave me or let me down. I have only to be aware of its presence inside me. I am reminded of my strong faith each time I pray or meditate. There is nothing I cannot handle if I approach it with faith. When I hold to the truth that I am a spiritual being, my resolve is strengthened. My strong faith in God’s spirit within me is making my way clear.

When Jesus heard him, he was amazed and said to those who followed him, “Truly I tell you, in no one in Israel have I found such faith.”—Matthew 8:10

No comments:

Post a Comment