Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Let Go Let God in Harmony

The pure love of God harmonizes my life and my world.
 
Love is a powerful force for good. It builds and harmonizes; it restores order and peace in relationships. In all my activities, I dedicate myself as an ambassador of goodwill, expressing love, peace, compassion, and understanding. Rather than see lack or shortcomings, I perceive people being their highest expression of the Divine. I see each person as sacred and recognize the power of divine love within all. This practice fills my heart with joy and peace. I keep these words in my heart: “I have loved you with an everlasting love.” Aware that love is responsive to my prayers and affirmations, I speak words that harmonize and build relationships, giving thanks that we are all part of infinite love.
I have loved you with an everlasting love.—Jeremiah 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment