Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Let Go Let God in Gratitude

I am grateful!
 
A pebble dropped into water creates ever-widening ripples that flow infinitely outward. Much like the small pebble, my thoughts and words of gratitude, however small they may seem, create a ripple effect of goodness that reaches far and wide. When I appreciate the people and things in my life, I discover just how full my life is. I take inventory of my blessings, giving thanks for friends and loved ones near and far who enrich my life, for work that fulfills me, for each small instance in which I feel appreciated or I can show my appreciation. As I give, I receive, and I know my gratitude increases the circulation of good in my life. Even when my day is not going as planned, my attitude makes a difference.
Grace, as it extends to more and more people, may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.—2 Corinthians 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment