Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 3, 2018

Let Go Let God with Strength

I am strong, and my true strength comes from within.
 
Throughout the years, I have gained spiritual maturity and have learned a lot about what it means to be strong. I draw upon strength, a spiritual quality inherent within all people. Even though it is important to eat healthy and exercise my muscles, an even deeper strength comes from within. Spiritual strength supports me in living with divine boldness. Centered in spiritual strength, I am able to move forward with what is important to me in my life. As I express true strength, I press on with clarity and courage even in the midst of a challenge. I persist on the path toward my dreams and goals, knowing I have what it takes. I am strong, and my true strength comes from within.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his power.—Ephesians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment