Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Let Go, Let God

I turn within to my spiritual Source in the face of any challenge, any fear.
 
The affirmation Let go and let God can be found on the walls of recovery programs throughout the world. Its Truth is unquestioned, and its implications have only expanded as our collective consciousness has grown. Today I recognize that letting God is not surrendering to an outside Source, but choosing which of the narratives within me I believe. When I quiet the opinions and fears of my ego mind, I allow my innate divine nature to express through me as strength and inspiration in the face of every challenge the day may bring. I am an expression of divine love, and as such, I affirm: I turn within to my spiritual Source in the face of any challenge, any fear.

God yearns jealously for the spirit that he has made to dwell in us … submit yourselves therefore to God.—James 4:5, 7

No comments:

Post a Comment