Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I give and receive a blessing when I pray for others.
 
A very important part of my prayer time is choosing to pray for other people. My prayer energy reaches out to bless them, often in ways I may never know. When I pray for others, I hold them in the light of peace and love. This is something that people in need often cannot do for themselves. The situation is too close and may go too deep for them to see beyond it. However, I can behold the Christ within them even when they cannot. I know that everything they need to work miracles is right within them. Praying for others also has a transformative effect on me. The blessings that I am sharing expand my conscious awareness of love and giving. Every time I pray for others, I am blessed with joy and gratitude.
I do not cease to give thanks for you as I remember you in my prayers.—Ephesians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment