Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Let Go Let God be Energized

I am energized by the power of zeal within me.
 
Zeal is an awesome power! It motivates me and moves me forward through my day and my life. As I attune myself to this divine power, I discover new energy to do whatever is mine to do, whether I am completing a project or caring for my family or myself. During times of meditation and prayer, I bring the idea of life and energy to mind. I become aware of energy flowing through my body. In touch with the power of zeal, I am filled with boundless energy. It flows from me as enthusiasm and ambition in everything I do. Zeal is the fuel that drives me. It keeps me interested and enthusiastic about life. As I tap in to zeal, I fully engage and express my spiritual nature. I am energetic and joyful. I am open to good everywhere around me. I am energized by the power of zeal within me.

Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit.—Romans 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment