Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Let Go Let God Celebrate Life

I celebrate the sacred gift of my life.
 
At times it’s easy to get so caught up in the routine of everyday tasks that I may forget what an incredible gift it is to be alive. Why wait for difficulties to open my eyes to the blessings I have taken for granted or overlooked before? Life is filled with opportunities to evolve and grow into my best self. I resolve to see everything through eyes of gratitude. I spend this day in celebration, joyous at the multitude of blessings available to me in every moment. I choose happiness and allow feelings of celebration to permeate every cell of my body. It doesn’t matter if I have everything in my life exactly the way I would like it to be. Simply being me is reason enough to live my life to the fullest, and I rejoice in the journey!
I know that there is nothing better for them than to be happy and enjoy themselves as long as they live.—Ecclesiastes 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment