Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 20, 2018

Let Go Let God be Comfort

I am a source of comfort to those in need.
 
If I want to be a source of comfort to someone who is suffering, I am blessed to know that I already have what I need to be that source. I act and react from an open heart space. I can be still and listen. I can offer a safe place to vent frustration without adding further fuel to the challenge. Being a source of comfort is not trying to fix something or find blame. It is holding the awareness of Truth for someone as they move through a challenging time. To do that, I practice self-care and stay centered in the awareness of divine order. I can feel compassion, while at the same time understanding each situation is part of a larger life picture. To everything there is a purpose. I am a source of comfort to those in need.

Comfort, O comfort my people, says your God.—Isaiah 40:1

No comments:

Post a Comment