Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 24, 2018

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

I am fully alive with the light of divine life.
 
Whenever I need more strength and energy, I remember that I am well-connected to all the vibrant life of the universe. I affirm my connection within. I remind myself that I am energetic, fully alive with the light of life, and ready to express in a mighty and powerful way. I am made in the image and likeness of God, and God is always flowing. As I tap in to my wellspring of unlimited God life, I feel the stirring of this great and powerful energy. It is my source of healing and well-being. By the magnetizing power of divine love, I know that I am poised to experience and express love in any moment every day. I am one in the harmony and unity of divine love. I am fully alive with the light of divine life.

But anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with him.—1 Corinthians 6:17

No comments:

Post a Comment