Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Let Go Let God in Divine Life

Spirit is everywhere and the essence of everything.
 
If I were to stand alone in the woods and listen to the sounds around me, I would hear birds chirping and animals foraging as well as trees rustling and perhaps water flowing. So much life and energy and yet so much peace because Spirit is peace! The same is true wherever I find myself. My intention is to remain centered in peace and faith. If I take time to stop and listen, I hear and sense the sacred reminders that divine life and energy are a part of all that I am and experience. I hear it in the bustling sounds of the city, the voices of family and friends, the animals that occupy my world. I sense it as a rush of confidence and courage when I attune to the spirit of life. Spirit is everywhere and the essence of everything.

On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.—Psalm 145:5

No comments:

Post a Comment