Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Let Go Let God as Infinite Good

I focus on the reality of one power.
 
I keep the eyes of my heart on God as I move through the day. Staying focused on the Source of all good transforms the mundane into a continuous spiritual practice of service. I trust in the truth of divine life and abundance. I stand in the flow of infinite good and conscious appreciation. I am free from the bondage of believing I should receive compensation or return for all I do. As I behold the light of Spirit shining in each heart, I welcome fresh opportunities to share compassion with humanity. The labor of my hands is for a greater good, no matter how grand or humble the task. I am kind to myself and my loved ones, to those I know as well as strangers. Each of us is an equally precious expression of God in the world.
Render service with enthusiasm, as to the Lord and not to men and women.—Ephesians 6:7

No comments:

Post a Comment