Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Let Go Let God Release

I release the old and embrace the new.
 
Each day gives me a chance to observe the beliefs I’ve been harboring. Have I been telling myself I have a limited capacity for giving or receiving? Or do I have a habit of believing I’m not enough? I shift attention away from outer concerns. I release any constrictive self-images. I let go of old perceptions and open my eyes to see my true essence. I am Spirit in expression. Affirmations and prayers become my touch points that guide me to the light and love at the core of my being. I rest in the knowledge that my mind is one with divine mind. I am a radiating center of light and understanding. I release any thought of limitation. As a beloved child of God, I have access to understanding and clarity as I move through each day.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.—Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment