Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 11, 2020

Let Go Let God All Is In Divine Order

Divine Order is Active in my Life. 

The more I am aware of God in the midst of my life, the more easily I recognize the presence of divine order in and through all things. Affirming divine order makes it easier for me to let go and trust that life is unfolding in a way that prospers and blesses me. At times I may feel impatient or wonder whether my prayers will ever be answered. When I find myself worrying, I remember other times in my life when situations that left me feeling stuck or frustrated actually worked out in the best possible way over time. I trust divine order as an affirmation that I live in a supportive and benevolent universe. I accept the grace of this order and have faith that my life is deeply blessed in all ways.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.—Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment