Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Let Go Let God With Courage

I Am Strong and Courageous. 

I am inspired by stories of courageous people who have changed the world. While I may not change the world with my talents or actions, I can certainly influence my world and those around me with my courage and strength. I am reminded of the courage of a child when taking a first step or the resiliency of a person who greets each morning with a positive attitude, despite disappointment or loss. I think of the courage necessary to speak up in the face of injustice, to follow one’s passion regardless of criticism from others, and of the courage to let go of people or situations that are no longer beneficial or supportive. I am inspired by the courage I see in others. I know I have the courage to achieve any goal I set my mind and heart to.

Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong.—1 Corinthians 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment