Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Let Go Let God with Expectation

I Am Filled with an Expectation of Unlimited Good. 

My life overflows with the blessings of Spirit. This awareness keeps me in a state of positive expectation. I know support, strength, and love through the divine presence within me, which keeps my expectations high. Truly, there is no limit to the blessings that I can expect to receive or help bring into the lives of others. I remain open and receptive to all of the blessings and abundance that surround me. My expectation of good extends far beyond material prosperity. There are so many other ways I can and will be blessed. I share my spiritual expectations with others as I hold positive expectations for them. In giving freely, I am abundantly blessed.

But love your enemies, do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return. Your reward will be great.—Luke 6:35

No comments:

Post a Comment