Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 28, 2020

Let Go Let God With Faith

With Faith, I Create My Life Anew. 

My faith in my abilities can help me create the life of my dreams. Much more than wishful thinking, my faith is how I begin to build the belief that I can do anything I set my mind to. I use my faith to help me focus my beliefs and bring into my life that which I most wish to see. Together with my power of imagination, I use my faith to visualize myself freed from destructive habits, pursuing long-held goals, and realizing my most precious aspirations. I believe in myself. I believe I have a valuable contribution to make to the world. With faith, I believe I can make the rest of my life the best of my life. As I use my power of faith, I see a new reality taking shape before me, and I build the bridge of faith that takes me there.

I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I set your ordinances before me.—Psalm 119:30

No comments:

Post a Comment