Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Let Go Let God Endeavor

I Am Ready for New Endeavors. 

I think about the coming year, and I imagine what I would like to accomplish. Perhaps I will make New Year’s resolutions to develop some desired habits or rid myself of unwanted ones. No matter the endeavor I choose, I will make my spiritual practice part of each one of my new undertakings. I will pray for guidance on which paths to pursue, give thanks for the divine ideas that inspire me, and affirm that I have the desire and ability to follow through on my goals. No matter the direction I take, I know that I am expressing my innate divinity in everything I do. It is such a gift to enrich myself and the world in this way. I greet each day by breathing deeply, feeling grateful, and endeavoring to express my divinity in all that I do.

Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.—Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment