Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Let Go Let God Radiate Light

I Am Aglow with the Light of God. 

When life feels dark or full of clouds or shadows, I may find I crave warmth and brightness. During these times, I seek out tangible sources of light, reminders of my luminous nature. I may bask in the splendor of the sun or admire the shimmering stars. Maybe I will light a candle, finding in its soft light a healing balm, its radiance reminding me that I, too, am made of light. The light of God shines brightly within me. My soul is aglow, radiating like a beacon, a reminder of the sacred nature of this human journey and my place in it. Even at times when life seems dark, I remember the light of the Divine endures for all people everywhere.

I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I will do, and I will not forsake them.—Isaiah 42:16


No comments:

Post a Comment