Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Let Go Let God Join World Peace

I Join with All Who Work to Establish Peace. 

We come from every culture, every race and ethnicity, every faith tradition, or no faith tradition. We call God by many different names or no name. We are inspired by our awareness of the sacred worth of every human and united in our commitment to build a peaceful world. With this in mind, I let go of any fear or resentment toward anyone whose appearance, language, or customs differ from mine. I open my mind to differing spiritual beliefs. I open my heart to the presence of God in all and the wonder of human diversity. I make the commitment to join my heart, my will, and my efforts with those of all people who are working to establish and maintain peace in our homes, in our communities, in our nations, and in our world.

Let them seek peace and pursue it.—1 Peter 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment