Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Let Go Let God Reflect

I Take Time To Reflect On How Far I've Come. 

Sometimes I can feel impatient as I travel my spiritual path. I may feel the urge to look ahead to who I want to be, what I want to learn, and the wisdom I’m eager to share. No matter how much I grow, how much I come to understand, or how much I heal from my past, there will always be new vistas ahead, new paths to explore, and even more growth opportunities to pursue. I resist temptation to succumb to feelings of defeat or frustration. Instead, I pause to reflect thoughtfully on the distance I’ve traveled, the ways I’ve become stronger and healthier, the forgiveness I’ve extended to myself and others, and the ways I now express my spiritual nature. I am proud of my progress and eager to continue my journey.

You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.—John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment